Ionic Foot Detox
Find your peace during one of our Ionic Foot Detox Bath sessions. Submerge your feet in a warm bath that stimulates your cells energy and moves waste out of the body through the process of osmosis. The focus on these detoxes is to make the body's pH more alkaline. An ionic detox can help facilitate this alkalization process by removing free radicals (an electron without a pair, thus creating an environment prone to easily damaged cells, proteins, and DNA) from the body. A higher pH level of our bodies' fluids and tissues (about 7.4 or more) benefits you by:
- Improving Immune Function
- Protecting Bone Density and Muscle Mass
- Lowering Blood Pressure
- Decreasing Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Boosting Vitamin Absorption
- Preventing Magnesium Deficiency
- Helping to Maintain a Healthy Weight.
Sounds good, right? But it gets better...
What if I told you all you had to do was sit down, enjoy some quiet time, read a book, drink a cup of tea, or catch up with a friend? SIGN ME UP.
Enjoy some peace of mind as your body does all the work. Our detoxes have been shown to remove free radicals, boost cells' energy, increase cellular waste removal, and help restore the body to it's normal balance. We all have a build up of positive ions due to stress, toxic environments, and poor diets. Almost anyone can benefit from this treatment. It can be administered up to 3 times per week and a typical session is about 35 minutes (slightly shorter or longer, depending on the person's constitution and experience detoxing).
Ionic Foot Detox Baths are Contraindicated for those who fall into any of the below categories*:
- A wearer of a pacemaker or any other battery operated or electrical implant
- Pregnant or nursing women
- Any person who is on heartbeat regulating medicine
- Any person who is on blood thinners
- Any person who has had an organ transplant
- Any person who is taking a medication, the absence of which would mentally or physically incapacitate them (eg. psychotic episodes, seizures, etc.)
In addition the following recommendations should be strongly considered:
- It may be a good idea to schedule your cleanse prior to the administration of pharmaceuticals as many medications require that a blood level be maintained in order to be effective, such as blood pressure medication.
- If you a prone to low blood pressure, please be sure to have a small snack before your ionic foot detox bath session.
- Metal joint implants are typically fine (as long as nothing is protruding outside of the skin), but some have noticed unfavorable sensations so please let us know if the electromagnetic field is too uncomfortable.
*Information supplied by A Major Difference, Inc.